Saturday, May 23, 2009

Earth2Jane: It's a Girl Thing

Hey everyone! =] It's Nail Polish Wednesday! (Even though it's not Wednesday) Basically, I paint my nails every Wednesday, because that's practically the only day where I'm not busy. But, I procrastinate and don't post the pictures until a few days later... or a lot later. Anyways, the first Nail Polish Wednesday can be seen on Randomness the Blog.



This week I'm wearing nail polish that I randomly found in the bathroom cabinet while I was trying to find an elastic for my hair, because all of them mysteriously disappeared. I'm not sure where I got it from, but it's Big Three Free which is a definite requirement, being that I don't want to get cancer.




Anyways, it's called It's A Girl Thing by Earth 2 Jane.Can you tell that the pictures are much clearer and less blurry? Well, I'm using my dad's camera, which is SO much better. =] The pictures are taken in artificial light, since it's currently night, and I have on Nicole by Opi Top Coat Plus.



It's A Girl Thing is a light pretty purple almost pink color. It's metallic and shimmery, which I love. This is definitely a soft and girly spring shade. It almost can be described as delicate, in a way. The only downside was that it was very sheer and I used three coats, but I could have used even one more. It also took a long time to dry, but that might have been because of the many coats I used.


It reminded me of the color of my room, and I was right. It is almost the exact shade. =]








1 comment: