Monday, June 1, 2009

Craze Break

Hey everyone. I have sad sad news:

Well, my mom is completely against nail polish. So, since she thought that I was using it too much, she is banning me from nail polish until after 8th grade graduation, because I'm going to get my nails professionally done. You can be sure I'll have pictures. =]. Anyways, since I can't wear nail polish, I'm about to go crazy, but this is just a Craze Break.

After graduation, I have some other nail polishes that I found in my closet. I think it's from Limited Too or something. Anyways, I'm also getting Del Sol Nail Polish, the one that changes colors in the sun, from my friend. In return, I'm getting her ganster pants. XD.

Since I can't paint my nails, I'll basically be talking about nail polish trends, collections, and other nail polish related things! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment