Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Own Franken: Orange Cream

Hey everyone! I'm here today with my second franken, Orange Cream. =]

Orange Cream started out as this orange creme. (hahaha, I actually didn't mean to do that on purpose._ However, I wanted it to be more metallic and sparkly, so I added some extra shine and glimmer. The result is an orange that really stands out.



To be honest, I don't really like orange nail polish. However, I really like this color and I think I'll actually wear it someday. =] Here are some not very accurate pictures, ahahaha. It's way more metallic and shimmer-y in real life. This was just the only non-blurry picture, but didn't show the glitter or shine.

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I think you did a great job with it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm going to try some other ones later. =]

    ReplyDelete