Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chanel: Electra

Hey everyone! Today, I'm showing you Chanel Electra borrowed from my nail polish buddy Sonali! =] She traded her nail polish for the summer reading book Silas Marner, which I had.


Anyways, Chanel Electra is very very sheer and good for using on a French mani. However, I just showed it to you with one coat. You can't really see the true color in these pictures. Sorry, my photo taking skills stink and the camera isn't helping either. Chanel Electra is actually almost a clear base with tons of red shimmer. In some of the photographs, you can see the red shimmer in the bottle. I love it, and I'm going to borrow it again. Thanks Sonali! <3


This is Electra in a French manicure. I really like it because it looks classy and professional. Sorry, I free-handed the white, so it's kinda messy.

1 comment: