Friday, July 10, 2009

Claire's Nail Polish

Hey everyone! Today I have a Claire's nail polish to show you guys. Thanks Davis! ;]



This nail polish is different. It doesn't have a name on the bottle, and on top of the brush, there's this section filled with glitter which you sprinkle on the nails afterwards. I was a bit hesitant to use the glitter, knowing that in my clumsiness I might just accidentally spill the entire bottle. However, after trying it, I was happy to say that it was very easy to use.

I was tempted to just pour the glitter into the nail polish, because isn't that the same thing as just pouring it onto your nails afterwards? However, the nail polish bottle didn't have those metal mixing balls, so I didn't want to create a giant mess with all the glitter. So, I just used the glitter in the way they suggested it. =]



Okay, this unnamed Claire's polish is this light metallic green. It's a really pretty color. In a way, it looks almost pastel-ish. I used two coats, and I could have done three, but I had to eat lunch. Overall, it's an AMAZING hue of green and I'll be wearing it a ton. ;]. By the way, can you tell that I glittered my ring finger?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow! Very nice! I love Green! You should (If you can) draw an earth on there on Earth day! That would totally be cool!

    ReplyDelete