Tuesday, July 7, 2009

OPI: Significant Other Color

Hey everyone! Back from vacation at Ocean City!

Well, today's post is OPI Significant Other Color, from the OPI Brights Collection. Significant Other Color was a graduation present from my best friend Sophia. She also gave me OPI Lourve Me, Lourve Me Not, from the OPI France Collection. Swatches of that will come soon!



Significant Other Color is a very cool duochrome. It goes from this very light purple, similar to Earth 2 Jane's It's A Girl Thing. However, when you move your nails, they then turn this light green color. In the picture, it looks yellow, but its more green in real life. Finally, it also turns into a darker pinkish purple color. (also more obvious in real life) Overall, I really love this color. It completely fascinates me everytime I notice them. However, the only troublesome thing was that there was some bubbling. There were more bubbles on my right hand. So strange, maybe it was because of my technique? My left hand has few, if any bubbles.

Light Purple:



Green:



Pinkish Purple:



Different Lighting:

No comments:

Post a Comment