Friday, July 10, 2009

Zoya Tallulah

Hey everyone! Today I have Zoya Tallulah to show you guys. It's from the Ooh-La-La Collection, which is one of the 2009 Summer collections.



Anyways, Tallulah is a GORGEOUS color! It's this shimmer-y blue that seems like it has a ton of depth. It's like looking into a never ending lake or river. However, it was more runny than I excepted, so please excuse the messy manicure.

Also, I introduced the Acrylic Concept a few weeks ago. Well, today, I finally tested it out. Acrylic is actually fairly easy to work with. All you need is the paint and a small brush. The brush will make or break you, just saying. =]. If you mess up, all you have to do is wash it off quickly, because once it dries it doesn't come off. Overall, I think I'll do more with acrylic.



In the picture, it shows Tallulah darker than it is in real life. (this picture stinks, and I will redo it sometime later, =]) Tallulah is lighter and slightly more vibrant than in the picture. On my ring finger, I experimented with acrylic. Can't say that it's the best design, but I was trying to figure out how to work the brush so that it would look good on the nail. XD

P.S. Another bonus is that Zoya Nail Polishes last for a really long time! It stayed on for an entire week, and that's a long time considering most of my manicures start chipping after three or four days.

1 comment: