Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Sister's Manicure: SH Diamond Strength: Platinum

Hey everyone! Today, I painted my sister's nails SH Diamond Stregth Platinum.



There were only two things that bothered me. First, thhe formula was runny. The polish was dripping down the brush as I was trying to paint my sister's nails. However, it's easy to get used to. The second thing was, BUBBLES! When the polish dried, there were TONS of bubbles! Lately, I've been having issues with bubbling. I'm going to investigate further to see if anything helps. =]



Platinum is this pearly white with a pink and green duchrome. (sorry, couldn't photograph the duochrome, my sister was being a pain and didn't want to take any more pictures) It's very wearable, and it doesn't look like white-out on your fingers. I prefer whites with some shimmer compared to white cremes. If you want to try the white trend, this soft pretty shade is for you.

I wanted to play around with the acrylic, so I gave her this funky french of pearly white and almost matte white. It actually looked pretty cool. However, after a few days, the acrylic started chipping off slightly. I did put a coat of top coat over it, though. Maybe next time I'll use two coats of top coat for extra protection.

Overall, I really like this color. Plus, it's not expensive at all. =] Love Platinum!

2 comments:

  1. I have this color, and I've only tested it out on like one nail. But, I love how it certain lighting you can see the pink and green flashes. It's very pretty on your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and I know, right? The pink and the green flashes really make it more interesting. =]

    ReplyDelete