Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Noteworthy Polishes

Hey everyone! Today, I have some random polishes to show you. My 10 year old sister just got back from a birthday party, and in her goody bag, nail polish! I'm guessing that it's a dollar store brand, because in the back is says $1.00 in it. So, I was a bit worried about the quality of the formula and the chemicals, but it is Big Three Free.


It doesn't say what brand the polishes are, but it says, manufactured for Noteworthy, so I'm going to call them Noteworthy polishes. There were three in the pack, and the colors are all very pretty. But, they DON'T HAVE NAMES!


This is a shimmery gold polish. It has a slight crystal-y finish that I love. It was slightly thick, but it wasn't hard to apply. I used three coats here, and I think with an extra coat, you could make it completely opaque. This is a beautiful color, but it completely clashes with my skin tone. *sigh* I just can't pull off yellows of golds.


This is a metallic purple. I really like this color, because it's this gorgeous purple! In real life, it's slightly darker. The lighting just washes the color out.


This is a crystal packed dark pink. In this picture, it looks like a jelly-ish bright pink, but that's only because of the lighting. It's actually closer to the color of the three polishes in the box, (above). This is my favorite, because I love any crystal packed polishes.

2 comments: